Account Manager to Ewellix – Denmark
Technical Solution Sales to industries and through an established distribution network.
Ewellix is a global innovator and manufacturer of linear motion and actuation energy-efficient solutions and with 16 sales units, 8 factories Worldwide, and around 1.200 dedicated employees. Global headquarter is in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Because of an increasing demand and market potential, Ewellix has established a role as Account Manager that is supported by a strong back office, technical presales and customer support in Helsingborg and Gothenburg. The role works out of a home office and reports to a Nordic Sales Manager.
The Job – Key Account Management and New Sales
Maintaining and building a professional and service-centric relationship with existing and new customers. You set the direction and ambitions for the Danish market, build customer relations, and proactively build a strong pipeline of opportunities. In your sales, you are supported by technical experts, business development experts, customer service, and others to accelerate sales. Your focus is local, but your mindset is international. Some of your tasks are:
- Budgets, business plans, and key account management.
- Increasing share of wallet for existing clients.
- Ensure relevant distribution of information from customers to internal functions about forecasting, pricing updates, freight charges, and other market information.
- Contract management and negotiations.
- Competitor surveillance, staying updated on trends and market drivers.
The Profile – Passion for technical devices and sustainability
To succeed, we believe that you are a natural relationship-builder and sales professional. You balance creativity in sales with a structured and systematic approach and with a distinct combination of a hunter- and farmer mentality. You strive for results without jeopardizing quality. As a person, you are recognized for being honest, constructive, and pragmatic, and then you are also a fun person to be around. Professionally, you offer experience in:
- Technical B2B sales, directly and through distributors.
- Technical background and experience.
- Experience from project-based sales with a higher technical complexity and long sales cycles.
- Track record of delivering growth and new business in the Danish market.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Benjamin Våg from Hudson Nordic at phone 3133 0651 or mail email@example.com.
To apply, please click “ansøg” on top of the page.
Ewellix is daily pushing the boundaries of engineering to find better solutions to manufacturing challenges. Their success is based on state-of-the-art products and solutions, with a commitment to build on a reputation by providing ongoing development and knowledge to provide a competitive advantage. The solutions by Ewellix are used in both assembly automation, medical applications, and mobile machinery. Their products are sold both directly to customers and through distributors and can be bought as standard products or customized. The services includes both technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training.