Area Sales Manager – Denmark, South Sweden and partly Germany to SÆPLAST
If you are a seasoned Area Sales Manager, with experience from the Food, Fishing or another process-related industry, and you are driven by providing sustainable high-end products to your customers, then we recommend you continue reading.
To a newly established role and to get closer to agents and customers, SÆPLAST has restructured sales to a more direct market approach. This gives you a unique approach to further develop an existing market and make your personal mark on the best market approach. SÆPLAST has the same structure in other markets, and you will therefore have colleagues in other markets across Europe, Asia, and the US, and with whom you can collaborate and consult with.
In the role, you will work out of a home office, and will report to a Sales Director Europe, and with freedom to make your market and account plans based on your strong insight in the market drivers.
As Area Sales Manager, you will cover the regions in Denmark Southern part of Sweden, and the fishing industry in Germany, where you will make market and account plans and ensure the right product mix in the markets. When the plans have been approved, you will execute these and manage the relations and interactions with agents and customers. Because you are SÆPLAST’s representative in the market, you will also secure the full sales cycle from order intake to delivery, where you, of course, will be supported by colleagues in Customer Service, Logistics, etc. Next to this, you will contribute with ideas for product development and the development process based on input from the market.
To be successful, you will manage following tasks:
- P/L responsible for your customers and agents in your markets.
- Communicate with, support, and develop relations to your customers and agents.
- Business development and development of market-relevant products.
- Follow-up and resolve quality questions and claims.
- Participate in trade shows, trade fairs, customer meetings, and relevant networks.
- Contribute to the strategic sales planning and budgeting, together with colleagues and the Sales Director.
You as the right candidate are a relationship builder, with a sales-driven personality, and you are on who takes great ownership for results and proactively pursues business opportunities. In your daily work, you are independent and are comfortable with being a “lonely rider” on the road. In your sales, you present yourself as trustworthy, reliable and are excellent in identifying and executing business opportunities, and you do not let yourself be negatively phased by obstacles.
Your professional experience include following:
- Experience from B2B sales to the Food, Fishing or another process industry.
- Experience from managing sales cycles incl.negotiations, and following-up.
- Technical background or experience from selling technical complex products.
- Track record of delivering growth and proactively seeking out new business opportunities.
- Good knowledge of production processes, and where your solutions can add value.
- Very good spoken and written Danish, English and German.
- Good experience using MS Office applications.
For more information, you are welcome to contact Per Jorgensen from Hudson Nordic at phone +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports SÆPLAST in this hire. To apply, please click “ansøg” on top of the page.
SÆPLAST is among the best-known export companies in Iceland. Its origin may be traced to Dalvík, a fishing town in Northern Iceland where the company was established in 1984. Since then, the production of insulated storage containers has been the mainstay of SÆPLAST’s production, and the company has been a world leader in designing and manufacturing them.
During the first years, the company mostly served customers in the fishing industry but since then, other branches of the food industry have brought the products of SÆPLAST into use.
Today, SÆPLAST has three factories, in Iceland, Norway, in New Brunswick in Canada and in Spain. SÆPLAST is represented worldwide through sales offices and sales representatives.
SÆPLAST is committed to ensuring a safe, ethical, inclusive, and rewarding work environment. Th commitment to sustainability includes care for the environment, but also for people and their general well-being. Through the commitments in Impact 2025, SÆPLAST pledges to make improvements today, to improve the world for tomorrow.