Commercial Finance Business Partner to TTI Nordic
Do you want to be part of a company with great ambitions and some of the coolest brands? Do you want to take on a commercial finance role in a truly sales-oriented and international environment? And do you have a strong motivation for building sales reports, business cases, market analyses and performance reporting that create real value to the business? Then keep reading…
Techtronic Industries Nordic (TTI) is a well consolidated, international cooperation that market and sell a wide variety of power tools, machines and accessories under market-leading brands, Ryobi®, AEG® and MILWAUKEE®. They are part of an international organization with annual topline growth of more than 20%, and an organization that continuously transform and develop rapidly in the Nordics.
As Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will join a Commercial Finance team with 2 competent and dedicated colleagues. Commercial Finance ensures results are transparent through delivering financial overviews and reports that support TTI Nordic’s growth plans.
The role reports to the Nordic Commercial Finance Manager and will work out of the HQ in Hvidovre.
What will you work with?
Your tasks are varied and with a specific focus on sales reporting and demand evaluation analyses. You will be key commercial finance support to more than 160 sales representatives across the markets, and Sales and Trade Marketing in general. Furthermore, you will be overall responsible for ensuring a high level of demand evaluations related to consumer brands such as Ryobi®; a brand that has grown exceptionally in the past few years.
Your tasks will include:
- Monthly reporting on P&L performance, incl. sales reporting and performance management.
- Monthly coordination and reporting of sales forecasting for products – by countries and key accounts.
- Consolidation and analyses of forecasting and close collaboration with stakeholders from Trade Marketing and within Nordics and EMEA in connection with e.g. new product launches.
- Business support analyses and financial business cases about e.g. customer profitability, pricing, return on marketing investments as well as business development concerning geographical expansions.
- Structuring and upgrading market intelligence by using BI tools.
Who are you?
You thrive in a hectic and internationally oriented environment, where a commercial mindset and execution are key. By nature, you are pragmatic, proactive and performance-driven with an orientation towards deadlines, planning and structure. You are comfortable making decisions and working independently as well as being part of a team. In your work and actions, you demonstrate a high degree of business understanding and with an analytical and constructively critical mindset.
Professionally, we value experience such as:
- Minimum 3 years’ finance and forecasting experience from a sales organization in e.g. retail / FMCG.
- Experience from participating in or building business/market analyses.
- Preferably academic credentials on bachelor or master level (merkonom, HD or M.Sc.).
- Preferably some international exposure and experience from working with the Nordics.
- Experience in working with sales data, statistics and market research to make better and well-informed decisions; high level in Excel and possibly BI-tools.
What do we offer?
TTI offers an exciting and independent job in a market-leading company. Their brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. They are on a growth path and things are moving fast. They are open-minded and they have fun.
They will teach you about their products and all of the things you may need when starting in your new job, and they do everything in their power to make sure that you succeed and thrive in your job. They further offer you a competitive salary package.
Does this sound interesting to you?
To hear more about the position, please contact Ann Sophie Thalund or Camilla Svendsen from Hudson Nordic on telephone 70 27 77 33. Hudson Nordic is the recruitment company that handles the selection.
Who are TTI?
TTI is a fast-growing world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools, garden equipment and floor care as well as accessories for both consumers, professional and industrial customers. The products are marketed to industries within the interior design, garden, renovation, and construction industry. TTI group’s ongoing strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people is extensively characterizing our cultural DNA.
Besides, we always see our customers as partners, and we do everything we can to support their business. TTI has globally around 30,000 employees and a revenue of 6,8 billion Euro in 2019 and growing.
Techtronic Industries Nordic, headquartered near Copenhagen, is a division within TTI. TTI Nordic markets mainly the MILWAUKEE®, Ryobi® and AEG® brands in the Nordic countries and the Baltics. Read more about TTI here: TTI Group and Working at TTI.