Finance Manager for Colosseum Tandlægerne Danmark
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing dental businesses, and are you looking to join an ambitious growth case? Do you have the skills to lead and be frontrunner in developing an effective finance function by establishing structure and smooth operational procedures? Then keep reading…
Hudson Nordic is currently looking for a Finance Manager on behalf of Colosseum Tandlægerne Danmark. The role is a newly established position in the company and the right person will take on the responsibility for the entire finance and accounting function in the company. The company is growing quickly, and Colusseum Tandlægerne Danmark has in the past 18 months taken over 8 larger clinics, which is 8 independent businesses that needs to be included in the overall reporting and bookkeeping. You will in the role as Finance Manager become part of the local management team and build close relations with the CFO’s and Finance Managers across the Group function. The workplace for the Finance Manager is the headquarters in Hellerup, Copenhagen.
Since the business is growing quickly, the need for structure and smooth operational procedures has increased. You will be responsible for setting up further procedures and processes to ensure a structured professional approach to the finance function. First and foremost, you will think in processes and results and ensure defined and documented procedures. Your primary responsibilities will also include:
- Lead the development and implementation of financial planning and budgeting in support of the company’s strategic goals and budgets. You will ensure that the company’s financial statements are accurate, timely and in compliance with Group policies and local standards.
- Responsible for accounting, controlling, accruals, financial planning and business analysis and treasury matters. Every month is a “hard closure” and due to investment level, there is a strong focus on cash flow.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the company’s auditors and other financial partners in close coordination with Group in Switzerland.
- Provide advice and counsel, which will include being a strong business partner to the CEO and the leadership team in Denmark.
- Maintain current awareness of potential, pending, and current legislation that may impact Colosseum Denmark.
- Optimise income tax, social charges, benefits and any type of fiscal, legal and social expense.
- Be visible within the local and regional businesses; gaining the respect and confidence of other colleagues to support the local business globally.
You will take on a career position that – over time and for the right person – can grow into a CFO-position. Furthermore, you will become part of an international and ambitious company which is supported by a charitable foundation. You will experience a high level of flexibility as well as a great opportunity for influence in a small and dedicated local management team.
We expect that the right candidate has a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a well-established multi-national company and from an international environment. You can show relevant and documented results of success in a similar role where a significant re-structuring challenge was undertaken. Furthermore, you come with:
- A strong accounting background, i.e. a chartered accountant with at least 3-5 years of experience from one of the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Experience with accounting, reporting, and controlling from a big international company, with solid business acumen and a desire to understand and getting involved in the business.
- A solid understanding of partnering with the business and driving change processes through project related work.
- Experience with both strategic and operational financial execution in a complex environment with more than one business unit.
- Experience with streamlining and optimizing processes.
- Fluent in Danish and English – both written and verbal.
You are an experienced leader who demonstrates calmness, clarity, and strategic orientation. You lead with emphasis on creating an overarching commitment and motivation within the organization; this by a humble approach to own abilities and respect for other’s competencies. You are a strong communicator with the ability to communicate the necessity of change and even be a role model for this.
You are both process and result-oriented, and work with structured and systematic approach – with a holistic view on the company as a whole. You have a strong business orientation, with a desire to get involved and influence people around you.
You have a positive and proactive mindset and attitude; you get things done and act on own initiative within a set of guidelines. You can establish relationships both up and out in the organisation and acts trustworthy towards the board, management team and employees.
Does this sound interesting?
For more information about the role, please contact Partner Søren Bentsen by e-mail: email@example.com. Hudson Nordic is the agency handling the selection on behalf of Colosseum Tandlægerne Danmark.
Apply for the position in the top of this page (“Ansøg”) as soon as possible and no later than October 18th, 2020.
About Colosseum Dental Group
Colosseum Dental Group is a fast-growing company and organization within the dentistry service. They operate in 8 European countries besides the Nordic countries. This includes Germany, UK, Italy and Switzerland.
The owner is Jacobs Foundation, one of the world’s leading charitable foundations dedicated to child and youth development and a part of Jacobs Holding AG in Zürich. Jacobs Foundation invests in the future of young people so that they become socially responsible and productive members of society. For more info regarding the company, visit their website here: https://www.colosseumdental.com/