Group Quality & Regulatory Affairs Manager for Toms
Are you motivated by challenges requiring a high level of professional competencies and leadership experience? Do you have a natural talent for setting the direction while staying operational and navigating within a complex environment? Then you may be Toms new Group Quality and Regulatory Manager!
Join Toms and step into a newly established position where no two days are alike.
“Your mission will be to build a Group QA function in Toms and be responsible for development and implementation of Toms’ global QA/RA and Food Safety strategies, policies and processes across the sites,”
Welcome to Toms
At Toms HQ in Ballerup, you will be heading up the Group Quality and Regulatory team with 11 colleagues and 5 dotted line reports (site QA Managers). You will take up a key role and continuing to lead, develop and shape the quality of Toms products in close collaboration with the site QA Managers.
Right now, Toms are increasing their focus on creating global quality processes across all their production sites, and to deliver successfully, they are consolidating their Quality and Regulatory team with a new organizational structure. You will help them develop and strengthen the way they look at group quality processes – so they can continue to deliver sweet experiences to the Danes and the rest of the world.
Set the direction for quality
As Toms new Group Quality and Regulatory manager, you will get a challenging and exciting role. Taking charge and being the leader for the QC lab. team, Complaint team and Group Regulatory Manager, you are the one to keep the big picture and make sure Toms deliver the needed quality.
In other words, your working week will be highly versatile, and some of your main tasks will be to:
- Initiate global QA projects across the sites
- Develop group Quality strategies, policies and standards
- Initiate best practice development in QA, in coordination with the site QA managers
- Liaise with external bodies to be prepared for changes outside Toms and to be proactive in our internal work
- Provide risk assessment and crisis management support when necessary
- Align on HACCP across the group as well as planning and aligning audits
- Build and maintain close collaboration with the production units and other stakeholders across Toms Group and ensure overall, that they as a company can deliver high quality products at competitive cost.
Joining Toms, you will be part of an ever-changing organisation. You will be reporting to our Group Supply Chain Director and be a part of the Supply Chain management team. In this management team you will have an important role in driving prioritisation, strategies and setting direction for quality and compliance across sites.
Your risk assessment and crisis management skills are on point
You are outgoing and know how to interact with different stakeholders – from top management to production workers. You are comfortable being challenged by senior stakeholders in decisions on quality issues and your high level of personal integrity and robustness enables you to integrate different views in the decision-making process. Having said that, we expect you can stay firm when needed to secure the quality and compliance aspects. Moreover, you:
- Are well organised
- Create strong results by engaging your employees
- Have a risk based approach and a strong Quality awareness
- Have a solid understanding of business processes and know how to challenge the status quo
- Have 5-7 years of management experience
- Hold a M.Sc. in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology, Food legislation, or related field
- Have the flexibility to travel 20-30 days a year, mostly to our offices in Poland
- Speak and write English effortlessly, and have knowledge of Nordic languages.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact, Senior Manager, Claes Nørgaard CN@hudsonnordic.com