Head of Application Portfolio Management to Nuuday – Copenhagen
Are you ready to join a Technology organization in the midst of a transformation, and where your strategic outlook and ability to oversee multiple complex business applications are essential for success? Do you want to work with innovative technologies and solutions including Azure, AI, and Netcracker, where development and operations are delivered via strong partnerships? And do you get energy from working with stakeholders across the business, while also heading a team of skilled people? Then, please continue reading.
As the Danish Telco incumbent with +100 years in the market, Nuuday is in good progress on its overall transformation. A critical element is a new core IT stack where there are dependencies to the existing application ecosystem, especially towards Finance.
In this newly established role and as part of Next Gen area, and in the middle of change, you will set the direction for the business applications, map and develop the team’s capabilities, develop product roadmaps together with the business, oversee portfolio decisions based on Technology strategy and business requirements, and set the requirements and follow-up on deliverables from the strategic partners.
The location will be at Nuuday’s headquarter in Copenhagen and with report to the Next Gen Area Lead.
Leadership and owner of strategic product application roadmaps
As Head of Application Portfolio Management, you will oversee the full roadmap of around 60 applications and solutions and will ensure prioritisations and communication to the management. Your team with with six in total that includes three Technical Domain Managers, who are responsible for parts of the application ecosystem and curate the various solutions hand in hand with facilitating the tasks coming in. In close collaboration with colleagues, partners and the Technical Domain Managers, you will be responsible for a healthy and functional ecosystem – while at the same time looking into strategic and tactical considerations in selected parts. Your core responsibilities include to:
- motivate, coach, empower and engage the team.
- establish trust-based stakeholder management with relevant colleagues and partners across the application ecosystem.
- ensure comprehensive budget management modus operandi for the application ecosystem together with your financial support.
- lead core enabler projects related to the overall Nuuday Transformation together with the partners.
- collaborate and co-create with colleagues in the management team to establish a culture of collaboration, trust, satisfaction, and motivation.
- manage budgets – CAPEX and OPEX.
Skilled in IT Portfolio Management from the industry or consulting
You consider yourself to be an independent, proactive, and self-motivating leader, and it is natural for you to take ownership and lead and to inspire others to do the same. In your work, you provide structure and overview, without jeopardising agility and flexibility, and then you have a strong customer- and solution-orientation. Towards business, stakeholders and partners, you develop strong relations and with a DESIRE to create a good customer experience. As a people manager, you have some experience, and a motivation to continue developing as a leader.
Your professional experience can come from management or technology consulting or another technology company, where you have gained following skills:
- Experience in mapping, overseeing, and prioritising tasks in an IT set-up or alternatively experience from managing a complex IT- application landscape.
- Solid knowledge of ERP technologies and concepts such as Cloud / Azure, finance applications, etc.
- Experience from program management and facilitation of workshops.
- Preferably experience with people management, and if not, then experience from having managed people in a matrix structure and motivation to develop as a leader.
- Living in or near Copenhagen, with the ability to work out of the Nuuday office.
For more information, please reach out to Search Consultant Benjamin Våg either at phone +45 3133 0651 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click on “ansøg” in the top left corner of this page. Applications can be sent in both Danish and English.
Nuuday at a glance
Nuuday is the Danish Telco incumbed consisting of a range of market leading brands such as Yousee, TDC Erhverv and Telmore. We are more than 3000 colleagues working to create the products and best customer experiences for our customers.