We are looking for a driven and ambitious Head of Commercial Excellence for Ministry of Snus in Svendborg. NOW possible to work out from Copenhagen Office!
About Ministry of Snus
“Experience is our foundation and the people our strength. Our agenda is simple – we fight for a future that preserves free choice! We are people’s mandate. “
Based on the finest professionalism, sincere appreciation of quality and product-based cultural heritage, Ministry of Snus has since 2018, been the spearhead defender of the freedom of choice by providing snus and chewing tobacco that lend extra experiences, authenticity, and flavour to the people.
Ministry of Snus is simply the perfect company for anyone who wants to celebrate success and to make a difference. The company has the financial power from one of the most successful tobacco companies in the world, in combination with the freedom to pave their own way with a new team of entrepreneurs. The company is family-owned and are investing heavily in future growth, as well as giving back to the society where they are operating from.
It is about strengthen the business locally and internationally
A new journey has started, and you are welcome to an amazing opportunity to be a winning underdog in a competitive but rapidly growing market, where someone with the right passion and mindset has the opportunity to celebrate success together with Ministry of Snus. You will take part in creating a better and bigger company, where the consumers are the focus of all MoS activities. New consumer offerings will be brought to the market and partnerships will be strengthened.
Ministry of Snus is settling for a huge growth trip in all selected markets. The Head of ComEx will play a key role in creating the success of Ministry of Snus being the challenger to some well-established international key players.
As Head of Commercial Excellence, you are responsible for setting up strong reporting structure, general analysis’, key account- and activation plans, supporting Export Managers to ensure future growth etc. The Head of ComEx will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Director and be a part of the management team in Denmark.
The Head of ComEx will have in direct line 3 FTE, Business Insight Managers.
In this role, you will need an analytical- and data driven mindset, finding innovative ways to drive sales through different markets and channels. You will take ownership of the customer plans and work around the traditional sales- and marketing toolbox.
- Define and develop Commercial Excellence in the MoS organization.
- Ensure that the data pool is up to date to ensure fact-based decisions and conclusions in close cooperation with Head of Sales and rest of Management.
- Manage and develop your team members to be outstanding ambassadors for the commercial excellence journey.
- Set up best practice for working with customer- and brand plans. Owing the customer plan templates and supporting the executing with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Brands and Sales to align category plans and activities.
- Support Sales in building best possible go-to-market plans including the market analysis.
- Be an active sparring partner and share best practice to ensure learning and development of the organization.
- Work closely cross functional in the team and ensure all relevant stakeholders are dressed to do business.
- Be active and supportive in building up the culture and environment of Ministry of Snus both in Svendborg and internationally.
This is why Ministry of Snus and Commercial Excellence is a great opportunity
- An exciting opportunity to establish and accelerate Ministry of Snus Internationally.
- An ambitious young team with an uncompromising attitude to quality and consumer experience.
- A strong brand with strong cultural heritage and democratic values
- A great chance to celebrate success in a rapidly growing market.
The right profile to match and be successful is data driven and curious
You most likely come with a business degree or comparable qualifications (min. Bachelor, BSc.) and are experienced in Sales Excellence and in (key) account management preferably within an FMCG branded business. You have experience in growing brands on a high commercial level with a team and in an international context. Maybe you have a background as a Key Account Manager combined with some Marketing or Business Management.
Strong user in MS Office. Superuser in Excel and PowerPoint. Useful with experience in Power BI or likewise as well as fluent in English both written and oral.
You have strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a determined approach to implementation and you understand commercial aspects, together with business acumen and the ambition to achieve and exceed defined (sales) targets. Being creative – bring up new ideas and new solutions and having the ability to communicate, present, and bring them to live. So building strong relations and networks is super key. Having a good sense of humor will be an appreciated asset.
Does this sound like something for you?
Tap in and apply for the position by clicking ‘Apply’ above. For more information, please contact Partner Søren Bentsen from Hudson Nordic by phone +45 70 27 77 33. Hudson Nordic handles the recruitment process in close cooperation with Ministry of Snus A/S.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Hudson Nordic we support equal opportunities for everyone and support the prohibition of discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Therefore, we encourage all interested candidates, regardless of background, to apply for this position.
More about Ministry of Snus
Do you want to know more about Ministry of Snus. Then check out: https://ministryofsnus.dk/