Head of KAM Denmark Retail
Are you looking for a new and exciting sales management opportunity within one of the world’s leading FMCG companies. Then we encourage you to read along…
On behalf of JDE, we are now looking for a Head of KAM to take on full responsibility for the Danish key account clients. In the role as Head of KAM, you will be accountable for strategic customer development, revenue management, negotiating and account planning. On top of this, you will be leading a strong key account management team consisting of 3 Key Account Managers and 3 Key Account Specialists. You do this by coaching, motivating, and inspiring them, based on your extensive knowledge within customer and market dynamics, combines with your strong leadership experience and capabilities.
The role is in Copenhagen and will report to the Commercial Director for Denmark & Sweden.
- Development of sales strategies and initiatives aimed towards achieving pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the business.
- Handle large national distribution accounts with a focus on expansion of sales, introducing new products/services to your customers. As well as manage each client’s budgets, maximizing ROI for each action.
- Establish long-term partnerships and strategic collaboration with your key clients, including analysis and follow-up on the customers profitability.
- Implement the company’s sales policy, adapting it to the situation and need of the customer; negotiate gross to net pricing, introduce new product or services and develop strategic projects (i.e. shopper marketing programs and more).
- Drive S&OP, SMRD, and budget processes within the sales function. Achieve the annual volume, net sales and profitability objectives pre-established by the Company based on the company’s sales and promotional policy.
- Work with the field sales team to ensure regular activities in the store as well as maintain the best standards for execution in the point of sales.
- Coordinate with the Global Sales Team for preparing the annual plan, establishing objectives, deciding on actions and present the local perspective at international meetings.
- Be an active member of the Danish Retail Commercial Leadership team.
We are looking for…
To be the right person for the job, you come with a strong background from FMCG and/or retail with the understanding of the dynamics of leadership and operational sales execution.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- An educational background at Master and/or MBA level
- 4-7+ years of experience in sales as Key Account Manager and/or Head of KAM, with the ability to step into the role with knowledge and experience to drive growth.
- A strong network within Danish retail and the ability to create and develop great partnerships with your key clients.
- The understanding of market research reports (Nielsen; TNS) and great knowledge within MS Office (Especially Excel)
- Fluency in Danish and English, both verbal and written.
Does this sound interesting?
Then apply for the position in the top of this page (“Ansøg”) as soon as possible and no later than August 15th, 2020.
Hudson Nordic is handling this recruitment process on behalf of JDE, so please contact Partner at Hudson Nordic, Martin Hellesen (+45 20 19 93 78 / email@example.com) is you have any questions regarding this role.
JACOB DOUWE EGBERTS
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS? We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup.
Working with us means you will be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed!
Learn more at www.jacobsdouweegberts.com