HR Manager, Mediq Danmark A/S
Ready to shape tomorrow’s healthcare? We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference!
Join a leading health care service provider in Denmark and play a key role on the transformation journey that Mediq Denmark is on.
With more than 3.000 employees in 13 countries Mediq is a key player in the health care market across 13 countries in Europe. In Denmark, we are 170 employees, and we work with several areas of the health care market. Every day we provide products and services for a vast number of GP’s, Specialists, hospitals, institutions and patients with chronic disease. The Danish office is located in Brøndby.
A ticket to an exciting transformational journey
The role combines operational HR and strategic support and sets the direction for HR in Mediq Denmark. You will play a vital role in the development of the Danish organization and will be responsible for ensuring that HR activities support the overall business strategy. You will be the manager of our amazing HR Business Partner and will report in full line to HR Director in the Nordic countries, Baltics and UK and in a matrix setup to our Managing Director in Denmark. You will be a member of both the HR Nordic’s Team as well as the Management Team of Mediq Denmark.
You have experience from all aspects of HR and thrive in an all-round role. You have an up-to-date operational toolbox which you are looking to combine with your strategic mindset. You understand what it takes to operate in a growing and ambitious commercial business and apply a flexible approach to ensure impact. You are business-savvy with solid HR and business insights, and you are a capable leader, able to transform strategy into action.
Your communication and interpersonal skills are excellent, and you inspire trust and confidence in others, which is enabling you to build trusting relationships, both upwards and downwards, independent of the organization. One day you will work on development projects, the next you will dive into compensation and benefits data, so you will need to be rigth at home in this ever-changing environment. You are flexible in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Translate the overall business strategy to high impact HR initiatives.
- Drive local people development activities.
- Drive and follow-up on employee engagement.
- Act as trusted partner to people managers.
- Manage recruitment and onboarding activities end to end.
- Drive annual wheel activities, work environment, etc.
- Define and drive employer branding activities.
- Implement HR processes & programmes coming from Nordics and Group.
- Responsible for people-related, internal communication.
To be successful in the role, you will typically have most of these qualifications:
You always think one step ahead with a focus on continuous improvement. You bring positive energy to the organization and have the unique ability to take complexity out of projects, making them actionable.
The ideal profile is someone who has:
- Vast experience within a HR Generalist role.
- Proven track record working with Danish Employment Law & Collective Agreements.
- An educational background preferably within HR (MSc in Human Resources, Business Administration, Graduate diploma (HD) in Organization and Management or other relevant university degree) – yet your approach to HR is pragmatic and hands-on.
- Resilient, outgoing, energetic and open to new challenges with “can-do-attitude”.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from similar role.
- Have a good grasp of the yearly HR cycle and able to prioritize and keep deadlines.
- Structured-working, detail-oriented and focus on meeting deadlines.
- Efficient, proactive and a hands-on approach.
- You are great at relationship-building and have a strong personal drive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Integrity and approachability. A confidential approach to matters of a private nature.
- You are fluent in English, orally as well as written.
- Superuser in MS Office.
- Insight into SuccessFactors is an advantage.
As part of Mediq you relate to and act in accordance with our values showing Customer Drive, Champion Spirit and Caring Heart with constant focus on creating value for the patient.
To learn more about the role, you are welcome to contact Partner Søren Bentsen from Hudson Nordic at +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports Mediq Danmark A/S in the process. To apply, click on ”Ansøg” in the top left corner.