International Business Manager Ecommerce at Ministry of Snus
Based in Copenhagen or Svendborg
Are you looking for a sales and growth adventure in a highly entrepreneurial environment? Are you curious about Ecommerce customers? And are you motivated by taking on a new key role in the execution of an ambitious international growth strategy?
Hudson Nordic is privileged to support Ministry of Snus in searching for an International Business Manager Ecommerce to join, influence and take part in the ambitious business strategy. The International Business Manager Ecommerce will be responsible for pure online players in the nicotine pouches market.
As an International Business Manager Ecommerce you thrive for more
In the position as Business Manager, you are operating at a strategic, tactical and operational level. Your responsibility covers all sales- and marketing activities including profit & loss and search for opportunities with new online players – worldwide. Based on data and strong commercial planning, grow sales and gain market shares with partners.
Primarily responsibility for the International Business Manager Ecommerce
- Continuously develop customer plans, portfolio- and pricing strategies for your customers.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing & Innovation, Commercial Excellence and Trade Marketing to develop the brands and improve visibility and distribution with selected online players.
- Full P&L responsible. Close follow up on customer performance and identify deviations and secure prober corrective actions.
- Budgeting and forecasting comply with S&OP guidelines.
- Be active in sharing best practice and ensure implementation of learnings.
- Track and monitor own and competitor product pricing and performance with Commercial Excellence department and colleagues in sales.
The International Business Manager Ecommerce will join a highly skilled organization and a new sales team and many other new functions and colleagues in the organization. You can expect a good collegial community, motivated by strengthening each other and celebrating successes.
The ideal candidate upholds some of these characteristics
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a determined approach to implementation.
- Ecommerce interest and flair for the digital possibilities.
- Persistent, self-driven and structured.
- Experience from marketing combined with some sales/Ecommerce experience.
- Well-developed understanding of commercial aspects, together with business acumen and the ambition to achieve and exceed defined (sales) targets.
- Result oriented. Desire to win and do better.
- Finely honed communication, presentation, and negotiating skills – fluent in English and preferably one or two other languages.
- Open, extrovert and a positive personality. Energetic and smiling.
- Team oriented and company loyal – what is best for the company.
About Ministry of Snus
In the past years, Ministry of Snus has grown significantly. In the coming years, the company expects to grow even more. They are continuously working to strengthen their position in the market, and actively working to make their brands stronger day by day.
Ministry of Snus is an international company that primarily develops and produces nicotine pouches. It is an attractive workplace with good professional and personal development opportunities, where freedom under responsibility is a fundamental value, quality in work is a matter of course and the focus on well-being is high.
As an employee at Ministry of Snus, you will enjoy several employee benefits, which include e.g., lunch, private health insurance, massage therapy, fitness room and not least an active staff association which organizes a lot of social activities. In addition, they focus on educating their employees, to ensure that skills go hand in hand with the tasks.
For more information
To know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Head of Research Annette Timmermann or Partner Søren Bentsen from Hudson Nordic at +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports Ministry of Snus in the process. To apply, click on”ansøg” in the top left corner. Please note that we welcome international applicants with residency in South Denmark as well as Copenhagen/ Greater Copenhagen.
For more information also check out: https://ministryofsnus.dk/