Do you dream about representing a Danish top designer company as a Key Account Manager being responsible for some of the most important clients in the business? Then this opportunity at Georg Jensen might be just you.
Are you an experienced key Account Manager in FMCG or working today in related categories, you could be the one we are looking for? We are looking for a strong commercialized profile with a proven record of building business and creating great results in a highly competitive market based on solid partnerships and professional key account management.
The overall purpose of the role is to develop the relationship between some of the most significant retailers in the Danish business landscape making sure that the mutual targets are met and realize common potential.
Main responsibilities are:
- Developing customer plans with specific initiatives to secure the yearly budget and targets.
- Promotion planning.
- Full P&L responsible. Take necessary actions to secure plan during the year.
- Contributes to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing and go-to-market strategies for the area.
- Budgeting and forecasting – compliance with spending guidelines.
- Monitor sales at customers and report back to the organization about learnings and achievements to facilitate the buildup of plans and marketing initiatives.
- Responds to more complex customer enquiries
- Prepare and take on the yearly negotiations according agreed budgets and guidelines.
- Identifies, research and contact prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeating business.
The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience in a similar role and is working on a high level using all the modern key account management tools being strong on numbers and highly analytical. Working with consumer insights and being data driven is important. Other interpersonal requirements:
- Result oriented. Solid business acumen and being able to make things happen.
- Highly analytical. Well-structured and able to set clear priorities.
- Resilient and persuasive change agent with effective communication skills and strong personal impact and integrity
- Great communication, presentation, and negotiating skills – fluent in Danish and English (also written).
- Open, extrovert and a positive personality with a challenger mindset. Being to the point.
- Flexible in attitude and approach.
- Team oriented and company loyal – “what is best for the company?”.
- Creative and entrepreneurial – bringing up new ideas and new solutions.
- Empathic and understanding other people.
- Strategic-oriented and has an operational approach to the key account discipline.
- Calm and relaxed. Used to work in complex organizations and setups.
- A person with a holistic and positive attitude that embodies the desire to manage, develop and work in an ambitious organization.
You will work out from the offices in Frederiksberg and be a part of a team of dedicated and ambitious colleagues. Some travelling is expected.
We expect you to hold a business degree or comparable qualifications (minimum at BSc. level).
About Georg Jensen
Georg Jensen is an icon of Danish design and was established by the eponymous founder in 1904 in Copenhagen. Georg Jensen was arguably the most prominent silversmith of the 20th century and was the one who merged silver craftsmanship and art, especially Art Deco and Art Nouveau. One hundred and fifteen years later, Georg Jensen still manufactures silver masterpieces in its atelier in Frederiksberg, but also 2 expresses itself through Jewellery, Home Decor and Watches. Jewellery is manufactured in a directly owned facility in Thailand, whereas the manufacturing of Home Decor is outsourced elsewhere.
Georg Jensen employs approximately 1200 people worldwide and its head office is in Frederiksberg.
The company has been owned by the PE fund Investcorp since 2012. Products are distributed in Europe, APAC and the US, its main distribution channel being retail with a predominantly Asian footprint of more than 100 retail stores. The wholesale channel is more prominent in Europe and North America, whereas the E-commerce channel encompasses all geographies and is the fastest growing channel of the company. In respect to product categories, Jewellery is the biggest, closely followed by Home Decor with Watches and Silver Hollowware being smaller, complementary product groups.
To learn more about the role, you are welcome to contact Research consultant Nina Johannessen at +45 7027 7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hudson Nordic supports Georg Jensen in the process. To apply, click on” Ansøg” in the top left corner.