It takes a strong and agile team to survive and thrive in this business, and we look for smart, tenacious people who will go that extra mile – every single day. Could that be you?
Join STG in a role where you will have the accountability to proactively manage sales and profit potential with the objective of maximizing sales and distribution on key categories.
Welcome to the world of tobacco.
We are looking for a new Key Account Manager to partake in the daily work with Danish key accounts, that represent all the biggest retail customers in Denmark.
You will become a part of the Scandinavian Key Account Team working across borders. The team is responsible for all trade in Sweden, Denmark, Greenland and the Faroe Islands as well as the border trade in both Sweden and Denmark. You’ll play a central role in the organization and be responsible for some of their key customers in the grocery and service business.
The retail business is undergoing rapid changes in tobacco, and you must therefore thrive on change and complexity in everyday life and be motivated of the challenges in a category with great focus from the outside world. If you are motivated by complexity and challenges, we can offer you a job in an industry, where you will never be bored and where rapid change is a constant.
You’ll will be responsible for:
- Dealing with major accounts in close collaboration with the Key Account Team
- Ensuring the implementation of strategy and proactively manage sales and profit for your key accounts.
- Developing strong relationships with assigned key accounts.
- Developing and maintaining key account plans and analysis of results and opportunities and contribute to internal reporting processes as well as potential corrective actions.
- Preparing and executing status meetings and conduct yearly negotiations.
- Being an active team player and take responsibility in the total team effort and performance.
Being the right candidate, you bring experience and competencies to the team.
- Preferably a university degree at BSc. level.
- Have demonstrated successful management of major key accounts in an international business.
- You are a strong communicator at all levels and build strong relationships both internal and external.
- Resilient and tough-minded with a strong character. Able to act on own initiative within agreed set of guidelines.
- Result oriented. Being responsible also to correct actions to achieve objectives.
- Open, extrovert and a positive personality.
- You pose strong analytical skills and a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
- Have a strong will to learn and grow and a winning mentality.
- Superuser in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Fluent in Danish language and fluent in spoken and written English (English is corporate language).
Join a world leading manufacturer of cigars and pipe tobacco.
At Scandinavian Tobacco Group DK/SE you will come across many colleagues in your daily work, and thus learn and benefit from the way we blend our strengths within our teams. You’ll become a part of a professional, focused, and experienced Team in an International environment.
We have a strong on-boarding program to ensure you will be equipped with the right tools to manage and grow both your customers and you. At Scandinavian Tobacco Group, you are to a large extent co-responsible for your own and the team’s development and you must therefore like to inspire your colleagues – and be motivated by having influence on the company’s results.
For more information
To know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Search Specialist Christian Skytt from Hudson Nordic at +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports Scandinavian Tobacco Group in the process. To apply, click on ”ansøg” in the top left corner.