Key Account Manager, E-tail on behalf of international Company
Are you best in class when it comes to E-commerce and e-tailers? Do you want to make a difference at digital platforms in an international company? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to take on several strategic E-tailer accounts in the Nordic region. These accounts are recognized as one of several major revenue catalysts that the company believes will drive the growth potential for the foreseeable future. The product category is home/ living.
As an E-tail Key Account Manager, it will be your job to lift these accounts to the next level and secure the company a strong brand position in the E-tail market. Your responsibility will include:
- Key Account Management and P&L responsibility
- Manage and be held accountable to monthly, quarterly and annual billing cycles.
- Contract and product management.
- Monitors performance within the sales area.
- Establishes annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize as well as schedules own activities to reach these targets.
- Take full ownership and a strategic approach of the sales cycle which includes new products, new listings, execution, forecasting, POS, content management, customer reviews and promotional planning.
- Drive Growth by focusing on developing aggressive advertising and promotional programs to grow market share.
- Work with our Supply Chain team to coordinate monthly, forecasting process.
- Negotiates prices within limits of authority and concludes sales orders to meet sales targets.
About the candidate
The preferred candidate is commercially strong with a solid digital marketing toolbox, solid sales acumen, and commercial experience in a similar role, preferable with a fashion/ beauty/home/living background, and 2-5 years in a similar role. Also, the candidate has demonstrated results from driving and managing growth in a competitive market. Finally, our candidate has also proven the ability to grasp, analyze and initiate actions based on strong account insights and understanding. Thus, we are looking for a person with the following interpersonal skills:
- Excellent interpersonel communication skills.
- Hands-on and a can-do-attitude.
- Experience with doing business in Sweden as well as Swedish language skills is a big plus in this role, but not a must.
- Values co-operation and enjoys working in teams with other talented people but is also capable of working independently.
- Proven ability to intelligently operate and navigate in a complex corporation.
- Desirable a degree in digital Marketing at MSc or BSc level.
If you are interested and want to apply, please push the “apply” button at the top of the website. For more information about the role, please contact Research Consultant Nina Johannessen at email@example.com. Hudson Nordic will be in charge of the recruitment process together with the company.