Nordic Demand Planner to TTI Nordic
Do you want to be part of a dynamic company with great ambitions and the coolest brands in the industry? Do you want to take on a newly established role as Nordic Demand Planner in a truly sales-driven and international environment? Do you have a strong motivation for developing and executing short and long-term demand plans driving the Nordic demand planning and S&OP process? Then keep reading, you may be the colleague TTI is looking for.
TTI Nordic employs approx. 300 people throughout the Nordics, 80 of which, incl. your role, are located in the newly renovated main office in Copenhagen, Denmark. TTI is where culture meets opportunity. A place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible. TTI is always looking for people who can grow and think, compete, and create. TTI appreciates people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to the company.
As Nordic Demand Planner, you will join a Nordic team of competent and dedicated colleagues. Your focus area will cover our two main brands. RYOBI® is TTI’s leading brand within the consumer business, a brand that has grown exceptionally in the past years; and the MILWAUKEE® portfolio that includes an industry-leading product line of heavy-duty power tools and accessories for professionals.
In this role, you will be a strong asset to the Commercial business, specifically to Product Management and Sales. You will be the key owner of the Nordic demand forecast and support efforts and be the devil’s advocate when it comes to estimates and expectations. Further, to develop forecast precision and deviations is a must.
What will you work with?
You will be responsible for a range of tasks with a broad interface to the Nordic and EMEA organisation. In addition to forecasting activities, you will identify process and automation opportunities to improve day-to-day operation stability, progression, and effectiveness. Together with the central demand management team, you will share best practices across the EMEA region. You will support the EMEA supply chain team in making regular reports and support the monthly EMEA NPI review. Some of your tasks will include:
- Interface with local Nordic Sales & Marketing teams to gather insight into trends, NPI & promotions, and translate expectations in forecasts.
- Interface with EMEA Demand Management team to discuss issues and monthly forecast.
- Reconcile Monthly Demand Valuation to Financial forecast, highlight deviations and build walks.
- Measure and report forecast accuracy at business defined intervals
- Manage Vanguard (TTI selected DRP system) base forecasting through evaluation of trends development/gaps, seasonality and adjust forecasts according to future sales expectations.
You will report to the Nordic Finance Director and have dotted lines to EMEA S&OP Directors for MILWAUKEE® and RYOBI®.
Who are you?
You thrive in a dynamic and international enviroment, where a commercial mindset and sales execution are essential. By nature, you are pragmatic, proactive, and performance-driven with an orientation towards deadlines, planning and structure. You are comfortable making decisions and working independently as well as being part of a team. You can influence and work with stakeholders at all levels. You demonstrate a high degree of business understanding and an analytical and critical mindset in your work and actions. Your personal competencies are supplemented with professional experience such as:
- Good experience in demand planning, working with demand planning integrated applications as a key user. Experience with supply planning and finance knowledge is a plus.
- Experience from a sales organisation, e.g., from FMCG or retail, is an advantage because of the high number of SKU’s and the need for demand planning and forecasting.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken. Knowledge of one of the Nordic languages is a plus.
- Superuser in Excel and a strong PowerPoint skill.
- Preferably academic credentials on Bachelor or Master level.
- Preferably some international exposure and experience from working across the Nordics.
Does this sound interesting to you?
To hear more about the position, please contact Marlene Høgh from Hudson Nordic on telephone +45 70 27 77 33. Hudson Nordic is the recruitment company that handles the selection.
Who is TTI?
TTI is a fast-growing world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, garden equipment, floor care, and accessories for both consumers, professional and industrial customers. The products are marketed to industries within the interior design, garden, renovation, and construction industries. TTI group’s ongoing strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people extensively characterises our cultural DNA.
Besides, we always see our customers as partners, and we do everything we can to support their business. TTI has globally around 48,000 employees and with record 2020 worldwide sales of US$9.8 billion.
Techtronic Industries Nordic, headquartered near Copenhagen, is a division within TTI. TTI Nordic markets mainly the MILWAUKEE®, Ryobi®, AEG® and EMPIRE® brands in the Nordic countries and the Baltics. Read more about TTI here: TTI Group and Working at TTI.