NORDIC ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR
Unique opportunity to further build and lead own business area with technology leading products and solutions directed towards blue-chip BtB client segments. As Nordic Engagement Director, you head the sales and channel strategies, motivate, and engage team professionals, and are part of ensuring Monstarlab’s ambitions for topline and organic growth in the Nordic region.
In the role as Nordic Engagement Director, you will be based out of the Copenhagen HQ Office, and be in charge of upscaling the Nordic business and fuel growth by acquiring business with especially larger corporates in the single project area of 1+ Euro million volume.
Concrete activities and hitting targets are to be agreed upon together with the Nordic Managing Director and senior management at the HQs (Regional CCO, Group CCO and Group CEO).
The responsibility includes building a strategic growth plan and consulting and management of the clients as single point contact to secure leads, new projects and business development.
This is a newly created role to strengthen the team, Group and growth plans in the EMEA region.
- Build and accelerate a scale-up go-to-market strategy plan for the Nordic region.
- You will lead the customer acquisition and pitching team/-s and work closely together with the delivery director who aligns all work streams and executes the client promise.
- The person works closely with the Delivery Director and the entire Ops teams to make sure that the promises are being delivered.
- Further you will establish Monstarlab as the “must contact“ brand that delivers outstanding digital solutions on the EMEA market for especially corporate and large cap accounts and build a high performing commercial team.
- You will develop business with relevant customers by direct approaching and negotiating and closing sizable projects and win pitches and build sustainable relations (based on existing network also), networking, build upon existing reference cases in the whole region
- Set and deliver the agreed sales and profit metrics. Drive monthly and quarterly business plans for all clients; achieve high forecast accuracy results delivering results through the teams.
- Ensure that the company harvests business synergies across the EMEA region, where there are potential regional or corporate clients with global reach.
- Warrant and embed the company business vision, culture and values in the organization.
- Implement large project solution type selling in the local market to gain scale in the market and beyond.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Engagement Director with digital industry experience and some knowhow about platforms as well as the software architecture behind. The person could also come from an advertising agency, digital solutions sales company or management consulting firm with a digital footprint having led sales to corporate clients (especially on country, region and Group C-levels e.g. CDOs, CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, COOs, CEOs).
It is overall important to have a strategic solution sales approach and be able to sell in and deliver transformational projects.
Professionally, we expect you to have experience in the following:
- Relevant University degree
- Strong sales experience to C-level in a digital agency world or something comparable, e.g. consulting.
- Several years of demonstrated results from independently driving and managing sales to large accounts and corporate environment as Engagement Director, Key Account Director, Client Director, Client Services Director or similar.
- Experienced sales/business development leader in a relevant consulting or agency Environment.
- Experience and ability to drive sales with corporate clients and on top level, build pipeline and also sign these clients in pitch processes.
- Proven ability to intelligently operate and navigate in the industry as well as inside an international group combined with entrepreneurial spirit with ambitious growth agenda
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholder management on senior management level, towards clients and internal as well as industry stakeholders
- Drive, determination and resilience with energy, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude and behaviours.
- Excellent sales skills and winning pitches with corporate clients and on top level.
- Dynamic, energetic and proactive, with an open, authentic and to the point personality.
- Proven ability to intelligently operate and navigate in an international environment.
- People-oriented individual, in possess of good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels.
- The highest standards in terms of ambition, performance, integrity and ethics.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Values co-operation and enjoys working in teams across borders with other talented people but is also capable of working independently.
- A person with a holistic and positive attitude that embodies the desire to manage, develop and work in an ambitious organization.
- Enjoys building new relations and keeping in touch and maintaining of contact to key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
The reason for joining Monstarlab
At Monstarlab, they care a great deal about a good work-life balance and a flat, accessible organizational structure with strong career development opportunities. They define themselves as employers in the sense of trust shared amongst co-workers and in constantly and unanimously providing the opportunity for autonomy in individual approaches to work and stakeholder management.
At Monstarlab you will work with some of the world’s most talented designers, developers, and consultants to shape your skillset and become a positive driving force for change in the industry. We believe strongly in coaching, development, and investing in your future.
Monstarlab is a digital consultancy established in 2006 in Tokyo, Japan. The company has 29 global offices powered by 1,200 strategists, designers and engineers who excel at strategy and delivery.
Specialising in providing end-to-end enterprise-level digital solutions, the company has successfully delivered more than 2,200 projects.
The core consultancy arm of the company engineers’ awesome solutions that perform for clients around the world. In addition, the company’s array of products and services ranging from co-working spaces, robotic process automation, game development, streaming services, HR tech and education programs empower thinkers and makers globally.
To learn more, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Claes Nørgaard at ph. 7027 7733.
To apply, please click on “ansøg” in the top left corner. We look at the applications on an ongoing basis and expect to finalize the recruitment during December 2021.