Payroll Specialist to TTI Nordic
Do you want to build and manage an efficient payroll function and act as TTI Nordic’s payroll specialist towards employees, management and ensure close collaboration and follow-up with 3rd party salary administrator across the Nordics?
Techtronic Industries Nordic (TTI) is a well consolidated, international cooperation that market and sell a wide variety of power tools, garden machines and accessories under market-leading brands, Ryobi®, AEG® and MILWAUKEE®. They are part of an international organization with annual topline growth of more than 20%, and an organization that continuously transform and develop rapidly in the Nordics with headquarter placed in Hvidovre close to Copenhagen.
As Nordic Payroll Specialist, you will be part of a Finance team with 5 engaged colleagues that manage accounting, reconciliations and financial reporting, and also you will collaborate closely with Nordic HR to ensure that data are built and used actively for HR-purposes. Across Finance and the rest of the organization, you will collaborate with colleagues, where there is a great team spirit and in a high paced environment.
What will you work with?
The role is newly established due to a need for a specialist to cover the payroll function for an increasing number of employees; in just two years, the number of headcounts has doubled and continues to increase.
With reference to the Nordic Finance Manager, you will be overall responsible for ensuring an efficient and flawless payroll administration for TTI Nordic’s 200–250 employees in the Nordics. You will be the backbone and specialist within payroll processes and the expert that optimizes and makes processes run smoothly and professionally. Your work tasks will include:
- Manage efficient processes within payroll administration (towards staff and in connection with the reconciliations).
- Monthly reporting to the third-party vendor about changes and other elements.
- Provide advice to the business (The Nordic Finance Manager and the Nordic HR Manager) about payroll legislation and implications.
- Ensure GDPR compliance within payroll / outsourced processes. Build and ensure optimal use of HR data and statistics.
- Investigate and analyze salaries to create a balance in salary levels and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s best employees.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly closings, with insight in and manage the accruals.
- Plan, implement and improve HR processes such as how to make the annual salary adjustments, how absence is registered, bonus payments and reconciliation of salary and holiday allowance (etc.).
Who are you?
You thrive in a busy, international environment with a high demand for quality and precision. You are pragmatic and proactive and focused on solving complex challenges. You are comfortable making decisions and independently drive your payroll processes; your approach is structured and organized with a desire to achieve set goals and deadlines. You demonstrate a high degree of business understanding and have an analytical and critical mindset with a good balance between supporting and questioning the ideas of others. In the organization, you are a people-oriented team player with the ability to co-operate across the Nordics.
Professionally, we value experience such as:
- +5 years’ experience from a similar function within payroll administration and with experience from managing a 3rd party vendor.
- Academic credentials on bachelor level (Merkonom or HD) within e.g. accounting.
- Some knowledge about collective agreements, labour law and tax legislation
- Experience in working with HR data and statistics, and an experienced user of Excel and different IT systems.
- Insight and knowledge about how to optimize data processes and with a good level in MS Office applications.
- Experience from an international exposure from the Nordic countries will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency verbal and written in English and one or more of the Nordic languages.
What do we offer?
TTI offers an exciting and independent job in a market-leading company. Their brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. They are on a growth path and things are moving fast. They are open-minded and they have fun.
They will teach you about their products and all of the things you may need when starting in your new job, and they do everything in their power to make sure that you succeed and thrive in your job. They further offer you a competitive salary package.
Does this sound interesting to you?
To hear more about the position, please contact Marlene Høgh from Hudson Nordic on telephone 70 27 77 33. Hudson is recruitment company that handles the selection.
Who are TTI?
TTI is a fast-growing world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools, garden equipment and floor care as well as accessories for both consumers, professional and industrial customers. The products are marketed to industries within the interior design, garden, renovation, and construction industry. TTI group’s ongoing strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people is extensively characterizing our cultural DNA. Besides, we always see our customers as partners, and we do everything we can to support their business. TTI has globally around 30,000 employees and a revenue of 6,8 billion Euro in 2019 and growing.
Techtronic Industries Nordic, headquartered near Copenhagen, is a division within TTI. TTI Nordic markets mainly the MILWAUKEE®, Ryobi® and AEG® brands in the Nordic countries and the Baltics. Read more about TTI here: TTI Group and Working at TTI.