We protect people, productions, and the environment by providing clean air and minimizing product waste. Would you like to join us?
Simatek A/S is now looking for a new colleague for our QA Department. So, if you are ready to drive changes and improvements in Simatek A/S, then keep reading!
Do you have a broad knowledge of and working experience with the EU Machinery Directive and possibly knowledge of the EU ATEX directive, PED and ASME and other relevant standards within the machinery industry? If the answer to the above question is yes, this position might be for you.
Responsibilities and ambitions
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of our Quality department (QA+QC), and you will work closely with our QA manager to support our organization and to maintain the correct compliance within all Simatek A/S business areas.
Besides being responsible for advising internal stakeholders in the company regarding EU Machinery, ATEX- directive, PED and ASME standards, together with other relevant standards within the machinery industry, you will also be responsible for the following QA-related tasks:
- Warranty Management
- Support the R&D project team regarding safety risk assessment and project quality planning
- Handling of non-conformities and root cause analysis
- Handling deviations and complaints in collaboration with the rest of the organization and participating in the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- QA Follow up on customer-related projects
- Deviation registration and reporting of FAT and SAT activities
- Carry out internal audits in collaboration with the quality manager
- Participate in the optimization and development of the quality management system according to ISO 9001-2015 standard
The QA Team
The QA team consist of two people in QA and five in QC (three in Denmark and two in China) who support each other in our daily work. Even though our members specialize in many different areas, we have a team that strives to align our efforts and share our knowledge to set a high standard for collaboration across the organization.
Who are you? We are looking for a candidate that has:
- 5-20 years of relevant experience in the machine manufacturing industry, preferably within QA
- Broad knowledge of / and working experience with the EU Machinery Directive and possibly knowledge of the EU ATEX Directive, PED and ASME standards and other relevant standards within the machinery industry
- Educational background as an Engineer/Machinist or similar
- Strong both written and verbal skills in Danish and English
- Preferably experience in either claim and warranty management, handling non-conformities and root cause analysis, or performing audits and inspections. We also value project management skills
- A proactive mindset and a drive to improve Simatek A/S QMS
- Good stakeholder management skills and is collaborative by nature. You consider yourself to be comfortable in the quality role as you enjoy balancing quality demand, risk and business needs
- Great communication skills and is motivated by getting people to understand and follow new initiatives even if it is not their first priority
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be able to influence key processes of the Company’s Quality Management System. QA is working as a team across a wide span of tasks and different areas of responsibility. Even when we specialize in different areas, we work and collaborate and support each other as a team towards our common goal.
In the beginning, you will work out of Simatek A/S’ headquarter in Sorø, and it will also be possible to work from our offices in Albertslund. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of working from home two days per week, Wednesday and Friday.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Hudson Nordic – Senior Manager Balder Vendt-Striim by phone on +45 31 24 99 01. Hudson Nordic handles the recruitment process in close cooperation with Simatek A/S.
If you recognize yourself as Quality Assurance Engineer at Simatek, please send us your application and resumé. We will continuously screen candidates and initiate interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Simatek is an innovative, future-thinking organization with possibilities for future career development. Simatek offers to work in a company culture that stands for integrity, flexibility, involvement, and innovation. Simatek is an international company with headquarters in Sorø, production in Jerslev branches in Albertslund and India and a range of colleagues worldwide. The company sell their filters and operates in different markets, such as Cement & Lime, Food & Dairy, Grain & Feed, Energy & Waste and Chemical & Mineral Resources.