Senior HR Business Partner for Haldor Topsoe
Strategic HR support and trusted advisor to Senior Management.
Are you a senior HR professional with experience from providing strategic HR support and acting as a trusted advisor to senior management teams in organisations with a distinct commercial focus? Do you want to take part in, globally, driving an E2E transformation in the Commercial organisation – from capabilities, performance, career planning to rewards schemes? And are you eager to drive an ambitious HR agenda in strong value-driven culture? Then you could be Topsoe’s Senior HR Business Partner.
Topsoe is looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to support their global Commercial organisation, comprising approx. 450 people across countries and continents. The Senior HR Business Partner becomes part of Commercial’s Senior Management team and supports in safe-guarding a people agenda across various strategic business activities and programs.
The Senior HR Business Partner reports directly to Topsoe’s CHRO, and becomes part of the HR management team. The workplace is in Topsoe’s headquarters in Lyngby.
A strong contributor to a global business transformation and strategic HR programs
As Senior HR Business Partner, collaborating with and supporting Senior Management in the Commercial organisation, most of your activities are in a global perspective. You take part in or set the direction for various initiatives and HR programs that are implemented and executed by local HR functions. Specifically, you will be expected to challenge and secure that the HR agenda supports and is aligned with the business strategy. Some of the critical projects will be; global initiatives and solutions for mapping and developing capabilities and performance leadership processes.
Some of your tasks will cover:
- Proactively identify where HR can support and strengthen the business strategy for the Commercial organisation.
- Support and counsel Senior Management and managers in driving great leadership and engagement, and in other various HR-related matters.
- Together with Senior Management define and manage change in the transformation.
- Work closely with other HR specialists and local HR to ensure efficient delivery of annual HR processes at all management levels in the Commercial organisation.
- Contribute, via project participation or project lead, to development and deployment of critically global HR deliverables such as leadership development, mapping of capabilities and performance management.
HR professional, who knows the “tribe language” in a global commercial context
In your career, you have acquired skills in balancing between acting and deciding in fast-paced commercial environments and being patient, empathetic and robust. You have the ability to positively influence people to consider alternatives or change prioritisations, and you seek to simplify complexities and focus on what adds value to the business and people. By nature, you are proactive and look to solve issues pragmatically and rationally, either directly or through your stakeholders or colleagues.
You combine your mature and confident personality with relevant qualifications such as:
- Relevant academic credentials on B.Sc. or M.Sc. level that enables you to oversee complexities and make analyses.
- Strong experience from HR business partnering in an international context and in a commercially driven environment.
- Experience from change and transformation programs, where you have safeguarded a people agenda.
- If not direct experience from a business role, you are highly used to support commercial organisations, where you understand customer segmentation, product offerings, structured sales processes, reward schemes etc.
- During your career, you have acquired experience from developing concepts as well as having implemented and executed these.
- Substantial experience of deploying HR processes and services within leadership development, capabilities/competencies, performance management, etc.
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking.
Topsoe offers you to become part of their organisation in the midst of several change programs and not least a substantial transformation process, with the objective to modernise, globalise and energise Topsoe’s commercial outlook. This is to support Topsoe’s ambitious growth strategy and their new vision to, in 2024, be recognised as a global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies. Thus, you have a unique opportunity to be part of a company, where sustainability initiatives are innovated and executed – to the benefit of everyone.
To know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Assignment Manager Marlene Høgh or Managing Partner Camilla Svendsen from Hudson Nordic at ph. +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports Topsoe in the process. To apply, click on”ansøg” in the top left corner. Please note, we welcome international applicants with residency in Denmark.