Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to head our client’s S&OP process, coordinate their raw materials for production, and to head the distribution replenishment planning. Also, the role takes a proactive role in facilitating and coordinating interests between Sales, Marketing, Production and Quality to ensure a transparent and agile planning process. Our client is a Danish Group with representation internationally and their HQ in Zealand, Denmark.
The Supply Chain organisation operates in an international context, with great complexity due to the number of products, need for production conversions, regulation and others, and as Supply Chain Manager this role is vital to ensure that the process is operated based on data and full transparency.
The role is part of the management team in the Supply Chain organisation and reports to the Head of Supply Chain that besides planning includes Production, Logistics, Quality, Projects and CSR.
Primary responsibilities include owning and setting the strategic direction for the S&OP process, and with tasks including to:
- Oversee and analyse on supply constraints, production capability and make rough capacity plans to ensure the optimum split of the estimated production volumes into a production plan per site.
- Consolidate the sales forecasts and agree on a final forecast with Sales and Marketing and in addition to this determine the production- and stock level at the production sites and distribution centres.
- Rough Distribution Replenishment Planning from production sites to distribution centres, including managing warehouse capacity to ensure a cost optimum logistic flow together with Logistics.
As Supply Chain Manager, you provide leadership and direction, and together with your team of 6 motivated Demand and Capacity Planner, you “modernize” and lift the S&OP process by ensuring that data and analyses are used to challenge forecasts and support decisions. Towards your team, you act as an engaging and motivating manager, who encourage for development and ownership.
Your success criteria are to ensure that the S&OP process is data-driven and that decisions are based on facts, and through analyses ensure that number of conversions in production are optimized. In the role, you meet great complexity, and where you proactively can reduce this by looking at facts and challenging existing mindsets.
The ideal candidate demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills and one who can challenge expectations constructively based on data and facts. You take ownership of your tasks, set an ambitious direction for your area and act as a role model. As a person, you are loyal, ambitious, open and honest with a good sense of humour and focused on building relations and motivating and engaging your stakeholders and employees. You meet highly professionally skilled people with the right communication and understanding.
Professionally, you have gained experience with S&OP processes from companies with a relatively complex set-up with various production sites and sales channels. Your experience also includes:
- Academic credentials on bachelor (HD) or master level in SCM, Engineering or similar.
- General knowledge of demand- and capacity planning, distribution replenishment and material orders.
- People management experience and a strong interest in developing yourself as people. Manager.
- Process optimization, Change Management and Lean principles.
- Fluency in Danish and high proficiency in English.
For more information, please contact Senior Search Consultant Annette Timmermann from Hudson Nordic at ph. 70 27 77 33 or mail AT@hudsonnordic.com.
Please apply by using the link “Ansøg” above.