Vice President, Customer Experience to Vivino – Copenhagen
Do you have service at heart, and can you build and deliver best-in-class customer experience across the value chain? Are you visionary, passionate and considered a role model, when it comes to communicating and living a customer-centric focus? And do you have experience from an international organisation with various customer / sales channels incl. an online marketplace? If yes, then we urge you to continue reading…
Customer touch points are many, customer experience is delivered across different time zones and in 17 markets, and because of Vivino’s strong ambitions for growth, there is an urgent need to make it scalable. Vivino needs you to lead this exciting journey.
You will work out of Copenhagen, with 12 local, regional and global reports; a number that is expected to grow intensively. Service and support are delivered through 2 international BPO’s, and your customers are not only “you and me”, but also the 1,000+ wine dealers that are trusted partners to Vivino. You will be part of the CPO and co-founder Theis Søndergaard’s management team, and you will also be directly exposed to the Board of Directors.
Take Vivino from an entrepreneurial stage to operational customer experience excellence
The role as Vice President (VP), Customer Experience (CX) is responsible for building and leading the customer experience platform, processes and deliveries. Besides making customer experience scalable and efficient, focus is also on ensuring the same experience across markets and functions experience, with transparency in when and who feed into the customer experience. Though being entrepreneurial by heart, Vivino has reached a point, where Operational Excellence is imperative to keeping existing customers and users and attracting new ones.
You will work with fundamentals on how to improve customer experience in the interaction with Vivino across all touch points and channels. Because of the strong growth, key words are standardisation and scalability. You and your people will function as the customers’ voice towards the Vivino business and thereby ensure an amazing experience and unmatched quality of service towards the customers. Some of your related responsibilities include to:
- lead mission, vision, strategy, and roadmap for a customer service excellence experience and efficiencies across digital and non-digital channels.
- explore and advise executive leadership on new technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity, customer engagement and customer retention.
- develop strong collaborative processes and partnerships across the organisation.
- define KPI’s, metrics and SLA’s to evaluate productivity and performance across the team and BPO’s.
- deliver exceptional analytical insights through a deep understanding of the customer and the customer experience.
- drive awareness of customer dissatisfaction points and partnering cross-functionally to develop comprehensive solutions.
- develop and manage annual operating plans and budget.
Customer service at heart and visionary and exemplary leadership
First and foremost, you demonstrate a strong customer service mindset, where it is all about customer satisfaction and great experience. That way, all your initiatives and actions are centred on your vision about that customer service is not only about solving problems, but just as much about adding value to the customer journey and experience. In your work, accountability, responsibility, and agility in adapting to changing circumstances are a given to you. Towards your team, you set ambitious goals, support your team in realising these, and you demonstrate a strong people, coaching and supportive approach. In everything you do, you aim to be a role model to others.
To support your personal competencies, your professional experience includes:
- Relevant academic credentials within commerce, finance or equivalent.
- Heading a largescale customer service or -support centres, where you have monitored and reported on performance, satisfaction, lead time etc.
- Leadership experience from an international context and leading at a distance.
- some exposure to online marketplaces, and experience from an industry with complexities in terms of stocks and warehouses.
- Experience from managing BPO’s / vendor management and e.g., define SLA’s, KPI’s and others.
- Experience from working in customer systems, and e.g., specific knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage but not a requirement.
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. Vivino is a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark, and with teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Vivino people are passionate about their core purpose – to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. They do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. Wine is not perceived as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many but is now open to everyone.
To know more, please call Annette Timmermann or Camilla Svendsen from Hudson Nordic at ph. +45 7027 7733. Hudson Nordic supports Vivino in this important recruitment. To apply, please click on the top left side of the page.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.